holaaaa
currently at cuckoo's again lol, need to my assignment for software dev. it should be easy.
i finished one of my books this morning, unfortunately it was kinda bad. i keep reading meh books. i'm happy i read it though. but ngl, i'm starting to wonder if i enjoy reading or if i enjoy the type of person people view me as if i read? bruh LOL
i watched this youtube video by this girl, "if you're ambitious but lazy" "learn how to be self-disciplined before it's too late" and it hit me harddddddd. i sit around doing a lot of planning with no action. i want the end result really badly but i don't appreciate the journey.
i need to embrace a lifestyle change instead of viewing the things i want as an end goal. so coming into that realization was pretty nice.
today i plan to just finish my software dev assignment and go home, then head out to the gym. i ate really badly today lol. if i had just stopped at the cfa from this afternoon i would've been fine, but i got a lot of stuff at cuckoo's. it's okay though. tomorrow is a new day.
my graduation is sooo soon... i need to start my studying and keep up with my workouts and eating well. i have a shit ton of assignments due too, i need to stay on top of it all. aaron's dogsitting for his friend this coming sunday, so i'll be able to hang out with him there. which makes me really happy. so i should be doing good for these next couple days to make myself feel like i deserve it!!
he's really sweet. i know he's been stressed out recently though so i feel bad. i can tell the difference. it's minor but i notice. hoping april goes by soon for his sake.
i cried a lot today in the car.. and on the bus.. don't know why i'm so emotional. maybe my period's coming? i guess i messed up my cycle back in march.
I'm happy, I'm grateful. I'm looking forward to my graduation and to life after college. I have lots of things I plan to accomplish. I'll take every day 1 step at a time. I will value the structure I aim to create for my life.
Life is good. I love the people in my life. I love life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
i recently made it so that you can comment as an anon since ik not everyone wants to comment using their google+ account!!! lol i never get comments but just in case :]